The usage of baby walkers has been a debatable topic due to two different points of view. While few people believe that a walker strengthens a baby’s muscles and assists them in learning to walk, others state that parents should limit the use of baby walkers.
No matter how people think, a baby walker has been part of childhood development for decades. Children stay active and enjoy exploring around, which enhances their confidence.
What are Baby Walkers?
A walker is a child development product designed to support a baby who has just begun cruising around by grasping furniture or walls in the house. Initially, there was a simple, wooden walking walker for babies; however, today, you can find the best walkers with safety, support, and entertainment.
The walker is essential as you keep your baby safe since when an infant learns to walk, he tends to fall and bump into furniture, which can lead to severe injuries. As parents, everyone wants to keep the little one safe. The modern-day baby activity walker is carefully designed to prevent ill effects on the baby.
Today we will discuss finding the best baby walker in India. Brands like R for Rabbit have been tirelessly designing products that can help your child grow and develop in the best way. Thus, parents should know what they should consider when buying a baby product.
Benefits of Using Baby Walkers
If you are confused about whether to buy a baby walker or not, here are some benefits that will help you make a wise decision:
- Physical Strength: Baby walkers help develop gross motor skills, a sense of balance and strengthen core muscles. These enhance physical strength and mobility.
- Independence in a Safe Environment: Every parent wants his child to be independent and confident but is also concerned about safety. A toddler walker is perfect for letting your kid move around in a safe environment while you are busy with household work.
- Mental Development: An activity walker for a baby renders holistic development for your child. While your kid can move and discover new objects and environments, he also gets engaged in the toy or activity on the walker. This keeps him entertained and enhances learning simultaneously.
Age and Developmental Readiness
Indeed, walkers are a great way to let your child grow, but you should be aware of the right time to introduce a walker. This is a crucial decision as early intervention may have harmful effects. Every child is unique, so there is no exact age to introduce a baby walker to music. You must observe the signs that your child is ready for the transition.
For example, few children show interest in cruising and walking as early as ten months, while others take their time until 14-18 months. Thus, buy a baby walker online when your little one is ready.
If you cannot decide, feel free to consult your pediatrician. He is the best person to help you with this crucial decision. Remember, you are buying a baby walker for your child’s good and not for your satisfaction.
Different Types of Baby Walkers
Walkers have transformed and improved according to the changing times, but you are still free to pick one conferring to your requirements and set budget. Here are the different types of walkers you can choose from:
- Traditional Sit-in Baby Walkers: A traditional baby boy or baby girl walker is a simple and basic design. Your baby would be secured in the seat and be able to move around.
- Push Walker Toys: These are the modern version of old wooden push walkers. It is a baby activity walker where your baby would push and play with the toys attached.
- Stand-behind Walkers: An upgraded type of push walker, this toddler walker provides sturdy support for your cruiser. Also, the wheels are designed not to skid quickly as the kid pushes, ensuring proper support at all times.
- Activity Centre Walkers: One of the most popular and best, this provides all desired features and safety your child needs. It is a modern version of the traditional sit-in style with a sturdy frame, anti-fall wheels, interactive toys, and a baby walker with music. An innovative design, like a car walker, is a complete package your child will love spending time in.
Safety Considerations with Baby Walkers
You must be observant and patient when looking for a musical activity walker. There will be numerous options, which can be confusing as every brand promotes its product to be the best. Here are some considerations that should be your priority to make a wise decision:
- Sturdy Construction: The best baby walker has a sturdy frame made of high-quality material that ensures safety and durability. You should never compromise with this aspect. Check out details of the material used in making the product. Buy an ISI-certified product as it conveys that it is tried and tested.
- Suitable Height and Weight Limit: Brands make baby walkers of different heights and weight limits to ensure every parent gets a perfect product. Therefore, you should check the specifications before placing an order.
- Safety Features: Apart from quality, you should also consider safety features like wheels, harnesses, brakes, and grips in a baby boy or baby girl walker. An anti-skid wheel ensures your baby falls even if he pushes with force. A well-designed grip helps your baby maintain his balance and hold.
You should use a walking walker for a baby for a specific time during the day. All-day use might make him happy, but it can be tiring. Also, you should monitor your kid for uneven surfaces or stairs inside the house.
Finding the Right Fitting Baby Walker Online
Your baby grows daily, so choose a toddler walker that would grow with him. Good brands offer features like adjustable height so that you can keep the baby’s posture right. Also, a comfortable seat, cushioning, and breathable material are necessary.
Your child will spend hours in the seat, so it should be good quality. As parents, you should prefer a baby walker with washable cushions and trays, as your baby will surely be dirtying it. Maintain proper hygiene and let your kid enjoy it.
Interactive Features and Entertainment Musical Baby Walkers
A baby walker with music and toys is a great buy. You can choose colour combinations and themes according to your child. If you are buying a baby boy walker, go for a car baby walker in blue, green, or grey. These will have appropriate music and activities that your kid can play while learning. If you plan to buy a baby girl walker, try pink, purple, or orange colours.
The benefit of using a musical activity walker with lights and sounds is that it develops your baby’s cognitive skills and stimulates all sense organs.
Baby Walkers: Portability and Storage
Your kid will love the musical baby walker; hence, you may want to carry it wherever possible. This is where portability and compact design becomes crucial. Search for foldable walkers that can be carried or stored when not in use. A compact walker with best-in-class features is a good buy for your little one since it is easy for the child to move.
Checking for Certification and Safety Standards
Reputed brands always make the best baby walker adhering to the world safety standards that state using the best quality material and high-grade, non-toxic plastic for baby products.
R for Rabbit Baby walker is ISI certified for the complete safety and security of your baby and conducts tests regularly to check if these meet the desired criteria. Hence, parents can rely on ISI certified to buy the best baby walker in India.
Parental Reviews and Recommendations for Baby Walkers
Before buying a baby walker with music, check out the recommendations and reviews by parents. These are of great help as they are genuine and from users worldwide. You may also discuss with your friends and family to know their experiences.
Cleaning and Maintenance of Baby Walkers
Once you have bought a baby musical walker, you should maintain it properly for a longer life. Refer to the manufacturer’s instruction manual for the cleaning and maintenance procedure. This will protect your child from infections caused due to dust and waste.
R for Rabbit's Popular Baby Walkers Models
R for Rabbit offers the best-in-class musical walkers at a reasonable baby walker price. Here is a brief of a few models that both parents and kids love worldwide.
- Step Up Walker: A perfect musical baby walker for toddlers up to 1.5 years, with anti-fall wheels. It can be accustomed to the baby’s height. The seat is comfortable and soft for long sitting hours.
₹ 4,995 (44% OFF) Shop Now
- Little Feet Plus Walker: One of the best baby walkers, this model offers 3-in-1 functionality. It serves as a walker, a push walker, and a rocker. What a great buy for parents! It has a 4-level seat adjustment, ensuring your loved one will use it longer.
₹ 4,194 (29% OFF) Shop Now
- Little feet ace walker: An easy-to-fold and store baby girl or baby boy walker, this one comes with a 6-level adjustment. Also, interchangeable meals and toy trays serve as a multi-function feeding and entertainment medium.
₹ 3,798 (24% OFF) Shop Now
- Little Feet baby walker online: This one has anti-fall brake pads and adjustable wheel speeds, always keeping your child safe. Also, it can be converted to a push walker easily, making it an all-fun product for your angel.
₹ 4,995 (28% OFF) Shop Now
R for Rabbit offers a range of the best baby walkers in India, with safety a priority and a fun quotient for kids while they explore new avenues. You can choose one according to the desired features and baby walker price and let the fun begin!